What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
7 training secrets proven to increase in-game performance
- You’ll never have to question your training again…every time you step onto the court to train you’ll have 100% confidence in what you are doing. And that confidence will grow with each goal you blow past.
- Whether you are a seasoned basketball player looking to find that training secret (all NBA and NCAA Division 1 basketball players know it and use it) that will dramatically increase your scoring output…
- I found that these three segments are critical to learning and understanding a drill and the techniques that goes into it.
- A current player ready to step out of the shadows and into to the spotlight instantly becoming the talk of your school…
- A brand new player who doesn’t want to waste time with the same old drills that only create bench warmers…
- A properly timed workout is crucial to ensure that you don’t train in the “Crash Zone” or the “Sloth Zone”.
- A parent ready to give their child the secret training weapon to propel them past all the competition…
- A coach looking to add drills to their repertoire that will actually create offensive machines…
- Clear instruction for each drill (includes introduction, coaches breakdown and player example)
- A great way to develop the mechanics needed to dominate defenders off the dribble
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Boost Basketball scores 70.22/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.boostbasketball.com/programs/uop/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: boostbasketball.com you’ll also be taken through to boostbasketball.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)